बांग्लादेश में खेल शुरू… देश छोड़कर गए मोहम्मद यूनुस के विशेष सहायक, लगे हैं करप्शन के आरोप – Bangladesh Faiz Ahmad Taiyeb special assistantchief adviser md yunus left dhaka ntcppl


Something unusual is happening after the election results in Bangladesh. A senior official of Yunus administration in Bangladesh has left the country as soon as the elections are over. Various speculations are being made regarding this in Bangladesh. There has been speculation on this for the last two days. Faiz Ahmed Tayyab was a special assistant to the Mohammad Yunus government of Bangladesh. Faiz was in-charge of the Posts, Telecommunications and Information Technology Ministry.

It is believed that Faiz Ahmed Tayyab is the Chief Advisor. Mohammad Yunus Left the country after being sent a summons.

bangladesh K newspaper Pratham Aalo has said in its report that when his WhatsApp number was contacted on Saturday night, Faiz Ahmed Tayyab disconnected the call. Later he wrote in a text message, “I took leave from office on the 9th and 10th. The ministry has formally bid farewell to me.”

left Bangladesh on Saturday

He did not answer the question whether he had left the country. However, a source close to him said that he left Bangladesh from Dhaka’s Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport on Saturday.

Faiz Ahmed Tayyab, advisor to Mohammad Yunus.

Clarifying the situation on Faiz Ahmed Tayyab’s sudden departure from Bangladesh, Environment Advisor Syeda Rizwana Hasan said that Special Assistant to the Chief Advisor on ICT and Telecommunication Faiz Ahmed Tayyab has returned to his family in the Netherlands after completing his government responsibilities.

their responsibility is over

Syeda Rizwana Hasan said, “Now his state responsibility is over, he has returned to his family. If you want to create controversy on you, you can. He has said that he will return to the country again.”

Rizwana did say that many people may be angry with Tayyab’s efforts to reform the telecommunication sector, and they are saying that he left secretly. Rizwana said that there is a group in the country which tries to create drama and excitement in everything. This is an attempt at the same. “It has nothing to do with reality.”

first safe exit

The BBC has said that this is the ‘first safe exit’ for anyone in the interim government.

Earlier, many allegations of corruption and irregularities have been made against him in the ministry in which Faiz Ahmed Tayyab works. Now allegations are being made even for suddenly leaving the country.

Faiz Ahmed Tayyab told BBC Bangla that due to changes in laws and policies, some elements, mafia and smugglers are after him.
Tayyab has said this earlier also in response to allegations of irregularities.

Faiz Ahmed Tayyab had to face sharp criticism last year for sending a letter to the Anti-Corruption Commission to continue a project steeped in alleged corruption.

Then he told the journalists that if he had not taken such a step, the country would have suffered a loss of 600 crore taka.

—- End —-



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *