समुद्र में अमेरिकी सेना का बड़ा एक्शन… ड्रग तस्करी में शामिल 3 नाव तबाह, 11 लोगों की मौत – us strikes drug trafficking boats pacific caribbean 11 killed ntc rlch


The US has intensified its campaign against maritime drug smuggling and has taken major military action in the Pacific Ocean and Caribbean Sea. Eleven people were killed in attacks on three suspected drug-smuggling boats on Monday, according to the US military’s Southern Command. Military officials claimed that all those killed were connected to the drug smuggling network, while no American soldier was harmed in this operation.

A statement issued by the Southern Command said that on the basis of information received from intelligence agencies, it was confirmed that these boats were active on the established sea routes of drug smuggling. According to the statement, two separate boats were targeted in the eastern Pacific Ocean, killing four people each. Three people lost their lives in the attack on a third boat in the Caribbean Sea.

this action America It is believed to be part of a broader anti-drug campaign being run by the US, which has been further intensified by the Trump administration. According to the US Defense Department, since last year, more than 40 military attacks have been carried out on ships and boats suspected of being involved in drug smuggling, in which more than 130 people have been claimed dead.

This operation was led by Marine Corps General Francis Donovan, head of the Southern Command. While praising this action, US Defense Minister Pete Hegseth wrote on social media that on the occasion of President’s Day, it proved to be a bad day for drug smugglers. He said that such actions will help in curbing the smuggling of cocaine and other drugs coming to North America.

Let us tell you that American officials have long believed that Venezuela and its surrounding maritime areas have been used as a major corridor for drug smuggling. Relations between the US and Venezuela have also remained tense in recent months, especially after the US has accused Venezuelan President Maduro and his wife of narco-terrorism.

However, experts say that legal and humanitarian questions are also being raised at the international level regarding the use of military power to stop drug smuggling. Despite this, America has indicated that such actions may continue in the future to stop smuggling through sea routes.

—- End —-





Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *