US-ईरान के बीच जिनेवा में होगा मंथन… परमाणु वार्ता के लिए रवाना हुए अराघची, क्या टलेगा युद्ध का खतरा? – Tehran nuclear program US Iran talks second round Geneva Abbasi Araghchi ntc ntyv


Efforts are going on at many levels including diplomatic level to reduce the increasing tension between America and Iran. It is being told that on Tuesday in Geneva, both the countries will participate in the second round of indirect talks on Tehran’s nuclear program.

Meanwhile, information is coming that Iran’s Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi has left for Geneva from Tehran on Sunday to participate in these talks. Iranian state media IRNA has confirmed this. Oman is mediating these talks, as did the first round in Oman last week.

Will also meet IAEA Director General

iranAccording to the Foreign Ministry statement, Araghchi is leading a diplomatic and technical delegation. In Geneva he will meet the foreign ministers of Switzerland and Oman. He will also discuss with Rafael Grossi, Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).

These talks between the two countries are focused on Iran’s nuclear program. Iran claims that its nuclear program is peaceful, but it is enriching uranium to 60 percent purity, which is very close to weapons grade. The Trump administration says that Iran will not be allowed to enrich uranium at any cost, which Tehran has vehemently rejected.

Trump’s threats

On the other hand, the tension amid the talks is showing no signs of reducing. President Trump announced on Friday that the world’s largest aircraft carrier ‘USS Gerald R. Ford’ is being shipped from the Caribbean to the Middle East. Trump also said that regime change in Iran would be the best thing.

Gulf countries warning

Amid Trump’s threats, Gulf countries have warned that any attack on Iran could turn into a major regional conflict. Because Iran has already threatened that if attacked, it will target American bases in the region. The attack on Qatar’s Al Udeid Air Base in June was part of this tension.

On the other hand, US Secretary of State Marco Rubio clarified that Washington is still interested in a diplomatic solution and the recent military deployment is only a defensive move to protect US interests.

At the same time, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met Trump and demanded to end Iran’s ballistic missile program and stop funding of groups like Hamas and Hezbollah. However, Iran has said that the talks will be limited to the nuclear program only.

Let us tell you that in June last year there was a 12-day war between Israel and Iran, in which America Bombed Iranian nuclear sites. After this, Iran broke the nuclear deal with America. Iran attacked Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar. However, no American or Qatari citizens were injured.

—- End —-



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *