ट्रंप के रिसॉर्ट में घुसने वाला हमलावर कौन था? परिवार ने दर्ज कराई मिसिंग रिपोर्ट – us mar e lago trump resort identified reported missing by family mdsb ntc
An armed man who broke into the security cordon at Florida’s Mar-a-Lago resort on Sunday was shot dead by US Secret Service agents. Investigators have identified the attacker as 21-year-old Austin Tucker Martin of North Carolina.
Martin had entered the Palm Beach property around 1:30 in the morning with his car from the north gate. At that time he was carrying a shotgun and a petrol canister.
Secret Service agents and a county sheriff’s deputy ordered him to put his luggage down. When he raised the shotgun to firing position, the security personnel opened fire to eliminate the threat, killing him.
Collected gun while traveling…
According to Secret Service spokesman Anthony Guglielmi, Martin’s family had reported him missing a few days earlier. It is believed that Martin was traveling from North Carolina to Florida and had acquired the shotgun along the way. Officers also recovered a box of guns from his car. At present, security agencies are investigating his background and movements, so that the motive behind this infiltration can be ascertained.
Also read: ‘We are not in favor of any new cold war’, Brazilian President Lula said before meeting Trump
Joint investigation of security agencies started
This serious incident is being jointly investigated by the FBI, Secret Service and Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. FBI Director Kash Patel said the bureau is devoting all necessary resources to this case. The Secret Service is appealing to residents living near Mar-a-Lago to review footage from their home security cameras and provide any relevant video or photos to authorities.
Also read: Young man entered Trump’s resort with a gun, shot dead by security personnel
What did Trump say on the incident?
Attorney General Pam Bondi said she donald trump Have spoken to and coordinated with federal partners all morning. White House Press Secretary Carolyn Levitt praised the Secret Service’s quick and decisive action. Treasury Secretary Scott Besant also spoke to the President and condemned the rhetoric of political hostility. Officials are emphasizing that the real reasons for the attack are yet to be ascertained.
This incident is the latest in a series of threats involving Donald Trump. Earlier in July 2024, there was a fatal attack on him during a rally in Pennsylvania, in which he was injured. Two months later, an armed man was arrested near a West Palm Beach golf course while the President was playing there. The latest incident has once again raised serious questions regarding the security of the former President.
—- End —-